Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Strength to the Powerless!


Tomorrow will be the longest day of my life. I have this theory that if I don't go to sleep, I won't have to wake up and face tomorrow. My research paper will not have to be written, my room can stay a disaster, I can call in sick to work, the garage sale items can go unpriced, and who really needs to go grocery shopping anyways? Basically...my theory is nothing but wishful thinking. Luckily, there is a bright side of things!

He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.
-Isaiah 40:29

Now isn't that good news? =) I suppose tomorrow will have to be faced...but I know I can count on my powerful God to sustain me! If you have a long day ahead of you, don't forget to seek the Lord's strength. Do that and you can get through anything. And it probably wouldn't hurt to get a good nights sleep either. haha on that note...I am going to sleeeeeeeeeep.

1 comment: