Already five days into 2013 and I haven't even thought about resolutions! Shame on me, yes indeed. I suppose resolutions are a great idea and as much as I want to keep them, I rarely do. This year I'm going to come up with some more practical goals for myself. But don't worry...that doesn't mean I won't add any challenging ones. =)
Here we go...
THIRTEEN for 2013!!!
1. Read at least one book every month.
2. Get into God's Word more.
3. Graduate from college.
4. Find a job after graduation.
5. Move out of the house. (New York? YES PLEASE!)
6. Keep my room clean.
7. Learn how to play my guitar. (I think this was a resolution last year. Oops.)
8. Take a yoga or barre class.
9. Exercise at least three times a week.
10. Make more of an effort to stay in touch with friends.
11. Journal more.
12. Try new recipes!
13. Be content in who I am & where I am in life and learn to embrace it!
Alright folks, let's see how many of these happen! I'll keep you updated if I'm able to cross anything off this list! What are YOUR resolutions for this awesome year ahead?!