Friday, August 10, 2012

dear, friday and what china sent my way!


Dear Friday,

       I can't believe you are already here. As much as I love you, you are starting to upset me. Oh sure, you can be fun and all, but do you realize the more often you come around the sooner summer is going to end?! I just thought I would fill you in on that little secret. So please stop coming around every 5 minutes. Ok? Thanks.

                                                                                                                                         Yours sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                      Chelle

Dress: gift from China//Shoes: Payless//Bracelet: American Eagle

A few of my lovely friends recently got back from a trip to China and this beautiful dress I'm wearing is what they brought back for me! I was so excited when it was given to me and it definitely made me feel special! I have some awesome friends with excellent taste in clothing! =P

I hope you all had a fabulous week and enjoy your weekend!!! =)



1 comment: