Saturday, June 16, 2012

catching up!

So, one perk of not having a job is getting to spend time with friends and make new ones! This week I took advantage of the opportunity!

I got to spend a whole day with my good friend, Katelyn! She lives all the way in Rhode Island so it was a treat to get to spend some time with her and catch up! =)
I spent the next two days with my friend, Lydia. She lives a little closer but I still don't get to see her as often as I would like! We went to 3 different Goodwills in one afternoon and found some good stuff!
Thursday and Friday night I got to babysit two of the cutest, sweetest little kids ever. It was the first time meeting both the kids and their parents. They were such a sweet family! I babysat them at a resort since their parents were there for business. Babysitting is even better when you get room service, free wi-fi, movies on demand...and a TV in the bathroom mirror! I mean, seriously...who thinks of these things???

Well, another week of summer has quickly flew by! More memories made, and now on to making even more! I can't wait to see what this week has in store. A job maybe? Still crossing my fingers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment