And as the job hunt continues...I'm trying to make the most out of summer. Bonfires, beach trips, shopping, movie nights, and receiving the worst tan line EVER from sitting out at an air show for 5 hours. Yes, fun stuff indeed. And as much as my mom keeps mentioning how she wishes I had a job, I don't think she minds the amount of cleaning I did for her today around the house. It can be hard to find fun things to do with an empty wallet, but I'm getting by.
Here's a little instagram peek of my summer so far!
1. Ate dinner by the lake with friends one night during my summer class.
2. Celebrating National Chocolate Chip Day!!!
3. Driving 4 hours back home!
4&5. Completed my first 5K with my sis-in-law, Julie, and my mom! And what is even more fantastic than that...it was the COLOR RUN!!! I recommend everyone does this at least once!
6. My temptation to steal the dogs from the pet store grows every day.
7. Movie night and ice cream with some of the girls!
8. Cooling off with a snow cone during the air show. =)
MORE ADVENTURES TO BE CONTINUED...