Monday, February 6, 2012

memories > school.

I did a little photo shoot with one of my best friends, Kelsey, today! It was FREEZING out but we had lots of fun regardless! And she looked beautiful as always! Here's a little peek. =)








Kelsey took a few of me as well! She's the greatest. =)





Today was a great day with a great friend! And to think I could have spent the whole day in classes. HA! I'm glad I chose to make this a long weekend at home. I wish I could stay forever, but tomorrow night it is back to college I go!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job! You chose a great place to take these! Is that building a church? Something else? Either way, it looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are two different churches. The brick one is still active, and the dark brown one has been closed for a long time. I love walking around finding neat places to take pictures. =)

      Delete
  2. you are a terrific photographer. wishing you all the best in college. :) your blog is lovely. i love your banner! have a great sunday, and hoping to visit again. new follower. :) cheers!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete