Saturday, January 7, 2012

{.good night.}


This is me. And no, I don't normally go around with a cheesy grin and my eyes half closed. I took this picture at 3 a.m. You might be wondering why I would do something so ridiculous as taking a picture of myself at 3 in the morning. Well pretty much...I couldn't sleep...and I was bored...and my camera was sitting right next to me...so there you have it. A lovely picture of myself with no makeup and fighting the urge to fall into a coma. These past couple nights have been restless for me. I know it's normally kids who have trouble with nightmares...but I guess I'm enough of a kid at heart that I still have the same problem. Every night for the past week I've had a nightmare. I'm not sure if it has to do with eating large amounts of sugar before bed or what. My guess is probably. Good thing I don't mind staying up late. Gives me more time to think and ponder and talk to God all while enjoying a big cup of hot tea. With that said...I'm off to ponder until sleep captures me. Guten nacht, bonne nuit, buenas noches, and good night. =)


1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! Sorry you've been having bad dreams, hope you can manage to get some sleep! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete