Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{.silence speaks louder.}

I feel like silence is often louder than words. I feel like it would be easier if things could just go on as they were. But then again, maybe silence is sometimes for the best. I don't understand how or why, but its something I've had to come to terms with a lot lately. Nothing hurts me worse than having someone walk away...but its been something I've had to deal with every morning when I wake up. I have to constantly remind myself to change my perspective and stop caring so much. I feel really silly sometimes caring about things when I know I'm the only person in the world who cares. So why can I not stop thinking about it? I shouldn't care. (but I do.) End of story.

...well, not quite yet. I do want to say that I am very thankful for a loving God who will never walk away. When I am burdened by the loss of friends, I know I can always look to God and He will be there. AND I still have a lot of friends and family here for me and I know I am blessed.

God STILL knows what He is doing. I really started to believe that about a month ago when God used circumstances and certain friends to show me that. If I believed that God knew what He was doing a month ago, I have no reason not to believe it today. Be my friend or don't...God knows what I need when I need it and I have no reason to let it bother me. That's all folks.

Goodnight, and God bless. =)

"So do not fear, for I am with you..." Isaiah 41:10

1 comment:

  1. I love what you've done with the place!! Absolutely beautiful! Hang in their girlie! I'm praying for you and if you ever want to talk I'm literally on the other side of the room!

    ReplyDelete