So I'm a little late with part 2 of this Month of Thanks! But better late than never I suppose! Here it goes! =)
11. ICE CREAM. Wow, of all the things to be thankful for...pathetic I know. But hey, I love it and sometimes its just necessary to get through life.
12. EXERCISE. I don't do it nearly as often as I should, but I'm thankful I have the physical ability to work out and stay healthy!
13. GOD'S MERCIES. Every morning they are new. I am forgiven of all my sins and God keeps no record of them. The truth of that just leaves me speechless.
14. THE KINDNESS OF OTHERS. I babysat for a cute little boy from my church and his mom was so sweet. She let me do my laundry at her house for free while I was there, help myself to anything I wanted to eat, use the computer, and basically whatever I needed! I know this is kind of normal for babysitting but I still found her kindness so refreshing. It's the little things...
15. MUSIC. Sometimes turning on some good tunes is the best remedy for anything.
16. WARM WEATHER. We had some warmer days this week compared to how it has been! Such a blessing when you live in Wisconsin!
17. GIRLS' NIGHTS. I love being able to go out, have a good time, and strengthen friendships!
18. MY ROOMMATES. I room with two sweet girls in the dorm. I am grateful I was placed with ladies who are caring, selfless, and have hearts for the Lord.
19. THANKSGIVING BREAK. After classes were over for the day I felt a million weights being lifted off my shoulders. Me and two of my friends were able to take it easy by going out for dinner, renting a movie, and just hanging out and laying low for the night. I am so excited for this break. I made my way home today and tomorrow my parents, my sister and I leave for South Carolina to spend the week with my brother and sister-in-law. So freakin excited to escape the midwest for awhile.
20. MY HOUSE. Sometimes I forget what it's like to live in a house. Having my own room, a TV to watch, a fully stocked fridge...yep, all things I miss while I'm at college in the dorms!
Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!!! God bless! =)