Friday, March 2, 2012

{.mysteries.}

I've always loved mysteries.

I find that the greatest mystery is that of tomorrow.
     I mean really...how many things happened to you today that you had no idea were going to happen?
          Yep...probably about one hundred.

Its like when I watch a suspenseful movie.
     You sit there on the edge of your seat with your hands gripped tightly together.
         It's a love/hate type thing.
             I always want to know what's going to happen, yet it's so much fun not knowing and being surprised!

Sometimes in life I just wish I knew what in the world was going on!
     Who? What? Why? When? Where? HOW???

But then I remember.
     God has my life in control. There's no need to worry. So why not just enjoy not knowing for a while?
          The suspense of the unknown is kinda exciting.
               And the possibilities of where life could take me are limitless!

Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and remember...
      Tomorrow may be a mystery to us...but it is never a mystery to our God!

Most reassuring thing EVER.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment